, and Khya
participate in a project called "Self-Portrait-Tuesday
". It looked like fun, so I thought I'd have a go at it.
The subject this month was "Time"
, there were a lot of options of ways to approach this. The one I found most interesting was this one:photograph the clothes you wear - document every change of clothes
So for a week I snapped a photo of what I wore each day. I tried to take the photo at the same time each day. This hasn't
exactly been a week of "high Fashion
" for me (I'm wearing painting clothes in almost all of the shots) but I figured it would be interesting to look back on in the future.Tuesday
- making scrambled eggs in the morning. White striped shirt, faded green pants Wednesday
- Black T-shirt, White shirt underneath, blue jeans.Thursday
- On the phone, Striped T-shirt, White shirt underneath, Dark brown jeans.Friday
- Took a break from painting, wrinkled paint-stained brown shirt, light brown courdoroy jeans. I don't know how long I intend on keeping this
particular image up. I don't like the angle or the point of focus.Saturday
- I was in a bad
mood, and sick from an ear infection. Black shirt, white shirt underneath...not sure what pants. I didn't even care.Sunday
- Another bad day for me, Good thing my face isn't in the shot. Old shirt, beige pants.Monday
- Weather is warmer, mood improving. I just returned from a doctors appointment and was resting in the house. White tank-top, blue jeansTuesday
- That's what I'm wearing Right now. This picture was taken earlier today. White shirt, Baggy Beige pants.
So there you have it.
I'm feeling a lot better than I was this weekend. My ear infection is clearing up.
Tonight was Gutrud's birthday party, held at the chinese buffet. We had sushi and drank cocktails. It was a fun night and I'm beat now.
I'm going to crash, but lastly, Here is a photo I received in an E-mail of my friend, Kathleen
. She's beautiful. I cropped the image to protect her privacy however.
I was so thrilled that she sent this. I can't tell you how exciting it is to see your own original artwork on a shirt and worn by a good friend. This is a first for me and It totally made my day! I excitedly called Eric over to the laptop and he was in awe too. "That's too cool!
Thank you again for sharing that, Kathleen:)Update:
I just read the recent comments. Yes, the Cafepress shop is still up. You can find it here.