Monday, September 11, 2006
The Lake
I haven't updated for a while because I haven't had anything uplifting or meaningful to write about. I try to avoid being whiney or depressing in this photoblog, so when I don't have anything positive to say... I tend to not update at all.

To be honest I've been in a bit of slump. I've been struggling and feeling unhappy with my life. Things haven't been going all that well lately.

But I'm working on changing that, keeping the right perspective and turning things around. It just doesn't always happen overnight.

On a more cheerful note, I went to a lake close to our house the other day. It was a beautiful sunny day and it was really relaxing. Here's a few photos that were taken...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When I dropped a piece of bread in the lake, a bunch of fish began moving under the surface and pulled it under rapidly, tearing it into bits and devouring it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
posted by Clarity25 at 1:12 PM |


11 Comments:


At September 11, 2006, Blogger kschic 

Beautiful pictures, Clarity! That is an awesome camera. SMILE!

At September 11, 2006, Blogger Brandy 

I think your mom gave you a magic camera, seriously these are amazing! I'm inspired to take photos that aren't of myself, my pets or my drunk friends!

You should really think about selling prints of your photos...there may be a market there.

Hang in there babe!

At September 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

Those are fantastic photos. Magazine worthy. Have you ever thought about selling them or trying to get work as a freelance photographer somewhere? I think you'd be right in your element with something like that. ♥

At September 11, 2006, Blogger Nightmare 

Those are amazing!! You have quite the eye for pictures!

Remember if you need ANYTHING you email me!!

At September 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

I also think you should think abou selling some prints of your photographs. They are always amazing and that camera rocks.

At September 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

That swan photo is amazing!

At September 12, 2006, Blogger Stacia 

The pictures are beautiful. I especially love the one of the turbulent water.

At September 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

So, is it the camera or the photographer? Both, I suspect.

At September 13, 2006, Blogger warcrygirl 

What kind of camera do you use again? Those pics are amazing!

At September 15, 2006, Blogger Gabby 

You don't know me, but I got here from Reva's diary. Your photos are awesome -- so pretty. Lucky girl with the cool camera. I like the swan one especially. There's this family of swans that I see every day on my way to work and I know I have to go and take a pic of them before they take some of them away! I doubt the pics will be as nice as yours, though!

At September 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

Those pictures are amazing, so clear. Slumps, I know all about slumps. Just when you think you're getting your shit together, it all seems to fall apart again. But all we have to do is get up each day and do/give our best. Sometimes that just means opening our eyes, other days it means completing amazing tasks. Either way, we give our best.



<body>