Sunday, August 13, 2006
Full house
Friday night my friend, Karen threw me a surprise birthday party at our favorite pub. It was such a fun night and completely unexpected. It felt like the "never-ending birthday". Thank you everyone for the birthday greetings.

It's a madhouse here right now. It's kind of like a youth hostile or a "Party of Fve" episode. Instead of five, there are seven of us jammed under one roof. Eric, His friend from Germany, My sister, Laura, Mr. Big, My sister, Amber and my brother, Jay. There is activity going on in every room and a lot of chaos.

Most of the time it's crazy around here, but it's good to be home with my family.

Eric drove into the city and came back with some photos to share.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


One last thing... check out PANDORA created by The music genome project. I'm completely addicted to this website. You type in the name of your favorite song and it will pull up artists with similar tonal constructions for you to explore. You create your own unique radio station. There are so many great bands out there that I've never even heard of before. It's entirely free and it's worth clicking. Trust me.
 
posted by Clarity25 at 10:41 AM |


6 Comments:


At August 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

That's a cool website. I've been playing on it for so long! I forgot to come back and comment about it!:) Nice pictures from Eric. Keep them coming. I really want to go to New York City someday!
-Lucy

At August 14, 2006, Blogger Nightmare 

Beautiful Pics! I will be visiting NY one day and now I know what to look for.....since my Friend and old Art Director is moving there..Well Brooklyn, not NY, in like 2 weeks, She is a roller derby Queen and is married to a videographer. I hope they do well there in the big city.

At August 14, 2006, Blogger Brandy 

Love that Pandora site!
I thought the first photo was a window full of meat products...and I was all "ewww" then I realised they were bread products and was all "mmmm" that photo is so wicked..you would think he was some sort of talented artiste!

At August 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

Pandora is a cool site! I have it running in the background while I surf now.

At August 15, 2006, Blogger Kathleen 

I'm a firm believer in weeklong birthday celebrations (at least, normally I am, but nobody has called to ask me out to dinner this week, so I'm afraid it's going to be a one day only celebration and that's so not like me), so I'm glad Karen surprised you. You deserve as much fun as possible.

Great pics from Eric. Very artistic.

At August 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

clarity, if you get a good station going, share it with me. heydomsar at yahoo dot com. my friends and i have been sharing our stations for a while and we got some pretty cool ones going if you're interested.



<body>