Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Dreaming
*****
*****

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


"Sometimes the most important thing in a whole day is the rest we take between two deep breaths."

****

Lately I've been having a hard time sleeping at night.

When I finally manage to fall asleep, I end up having the strangest dreams. They're all vivid and surreal, with certain images that stay in my head for days.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



One dream sticks out the most. I woke up on the backyard deck and was confronted with a set of feet. A girl was standing still in front of me with a white dress moving slightly in the wind. When I looked up, I couldn't make out her face. There was an eclipse and the sun was slowly being encased in darkness.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I wonder what the meaning behind that dream is...

****

"Be not afraid of going slowly; be only afraid of standing still."

A message to my friends: I'm sorry for being such a stranger this past month. I've been working through some issues. I think I'm about ready to emerge from this depressive shell and open up again. I realize the only way to change my situation is to get myself together. It's just been a difficult time for me.

I'm sorry for not being there.
 
posted by Clarity25 at 7:38 AM |


12 Comments:


At September 19, 2006, Blogger Stacia 

This is an amazing post. Your photos and your words are just beautiful and haunting. You truly have a rare artistic gift. You take as much time as you need for yourself. We'll all be waiting patiently for you.

At September 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

hey there - your photos really are amazing. Sorry you're going through a rough time and hope you feel better soon.

At September 19, 2006, Blogger kschic 

We miss you!

At September 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

We do indeed miss you. Get well soon.

At September 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

I've been having weird dreams, too. The one you went into detail on is haunting. Perhaps the girl was your former self? It would make sense given that you have said you're not feeling like yourself, ergo you couldn't recognize her face. I used to toy around with dream interpretation, as I'm sure you can tell. Anyway, take all the time away you need and take care of yourself!

At September 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

Well, that explains why you never pick up the phone lately. Don't worry about it. Take your time to get back on your feet. When I'm feeling bad, I separate myself too. I don't like people seeing me cry. I understand. I hope you feel better soon.

Great pictures! I love the bunny! It looks like you are decreasing your saturation and using your lens filter. Your pics have a cool new feeling to them.

At September 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

Hi Clarity, I hope things are starting to look a little brighter and better. Love the photos by the way. I have trouble sleeping and have weird dreams just before hte weather changes, I think it's something to do with air pressure. Maybe you're the same??

At September 20, 2006, Blogger Sarcomical 

these photos are fabulous. thanks for sharing.

i've had a sleepless night, it just so happens. so i hear you.

take care, dear. ;)

At September 20, 2006, Blogger Kathleen 

Clarity - you take whatever time you need for YOU! We all love you and want what is best for you. And will be waiting patiently when you're ready.

Absolutely incredible pictures!!!!

At September 21, 2006, Blogger Boo's Mama 

The breathing photo is fantastic. And I really love the feet one too. It looks like you're putting your new camera to great use! ♥

At September 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

The thing about friendship, even this kind of anonymous friendship, is that sometimes you are the one being there for someone and sometimes someone is being there for you. It all works out in the end.

At September 24, 2006, Blogger Nightmare 

It's no wonder you aren't sleeping at night with all of those animals hanging around and making noise and partying and stuff! Tell that crow and that owl to knock it off and go pester someone else cause you need a little shut eye!

Great pics Clar-Bear! I really need a new digital camera



<body>