Friday, June 16, 2006
Every new beginning is hard
Living in Europe for nearly 4 years definitely changed me.

This transition back to America has been a difficult adjustment.

The good news is that Eric is with me. We're officially living together in the states now. It's wonderful to be together again and to start our new life side by side. All the struggles with his Greencard are over and behind us. He has all the documents he needs to live and work in the U.S. (finally!)

Now we have new struggles to overcome and it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Last weekend we went to the beach.


That's something we didn't have in Germany. The nearest beach was muddy, cold and 3 hours away by car.

Now we have a beach right around the corner. It was a warm beautiful day and we walked a long the shore collecting shells.

We're in the process of job hunting and adjusting which is why I haven't updated in a while. I'll update more when things calm down and we get used to our new circumstances.
 
posted by Clarity25 at 11:30 AM |


12 Comments:


At June 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

I am glad both of you are finally together. Wishing you guys lots of luck and happiness.

At June 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

Hoping for the best!

At June 16, 2006, Blogger Kathleen 

Spend as much time as you can at the beach this summer. But make sure you wear sunblock. I trust Eric was happy that Germany beat Poland the other day... ;-)

At June 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

I sent you an email the other day that responded to the note you left me.

I'll probably send you another one this weekend.

Just keep looking at the big picture. You two are together now working as a team, like super heros fighting for..money and stuff. Never mind me Im on XL coffee 3!

At June 16, 2006, Blogger warcrygirl 

Welcome home you two!

At June 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

Yay! an update!

I was wondering how you've been and whether Eric arrived safely:). I'm so glad you two are together again and he has his green card.

Enjoy the beach and try not to get too stressed out. It's always hard starting out again, but you two will be fine!

-Lucy

At June 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

Yay! an update!

I was wondering how you've been and whether Eric arrived safely:). I'm so glad you two are together again and he has his green card.

Enjoy the beach and try not to get too stressed out. It's always hard starting out again, but you two will be fine!

-Lucy

At June 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

Welcome back to the other side of the pond. <3

At June 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

Life is a beach. Enjoy. best wishes to you both!

At June 18, 2006, Blogger MamaKBear 

Hi sweetie! I'm on a break from my own blog for a little while longer, but stopped by to check in on you.

See? I told you things would work out!! I'm so glad Eric finally got all his necessary paperwork and that you're both safe and together. :)

Also, your pictures from New Mexico are absolutely gorgeous! When I rode on the truck with my hubby, Arizona and New Mexico were my favorite states to visit...I could totally see myself living one of those places someday too.

Good luck on the job front..I'll check back in on you again soon! :)

At June 19, 2006, Blogger christina 

You guys will be just fine. And you have the beach. The beach! That's one of the things I miss the most.



<body>