Tuesday, May 30, 2006
A short video clip
A number of people have asked me about the current picture on the top of this photoblog template.

It's a photograph I particularly like and I felt it represented the way I was feeling especially during the final months in Germany. The feeling of being on the outside looking on and not being able to reach home. Feeling lost and in a difficult transition. I just related strongly with the image.

The female in this famous photograph is 31 year old Chloe Sevigny.

I'll probably change it soon because now I'm back in America and things have altered.

*****

I found out how to post embedded personal video footage. So I thought I'd share a 16 second video clip of Percy traveling on the Subway Friday night. (if you listen closely you can hear the comments of the spectators. For some reason, Percy just gets everyone's attention. Perhaps because it's illegal to bring your pet onto the subway and place him on your lap, but we figured we could pass Percy off as a very ugly child. It worked.)


 
posted by Clarity25 at 12:19 PM |


14 Comments:


At May 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

So cute, little bugger.

At May 30, 2006, Blogger The Queen 

That is too cute! xoxo - me

At May 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

Ooh, he's in heaven.

At May 30, 2006, Blogger Nightmare 

AWESOME!!

At May 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

That dos is SO cute and he knows it!

At May 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

Percy is uber cute! Am I hearing that man right? Is he saying "its the best ride he's had in awhile."
um.

At May 31, 2006, Blogger Kathleen 

I want to hug Percy - so cute!!!

At May 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

Hahaha..Did that guy say that you're "Percified??" that's too funny!

-Lucy

At May 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

OKAY. Have I even gone into my whole dream of having a pug one day and naming him Sherrif?? Yes. It's my dream :)

At June 01, 2006, Blogger Mike B 

What a New York scene ... I was walking a friend's uglier bull-dog on the upper west side one day, and was heckled by Susie Essman and Joy Behar ... walk around with Percy in enough corners of the City and it will happen to you to.

At June 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

What a ham!!

At June 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

I am in love...and his name is Percy! :~)

At June 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

Too adorable!

At March 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

Keep up the good work » »



<body>