Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Jordan
My Mother sent me some new photographs from her travels in Jordan..

It looks so beautiful. I wish I could be there.

Eric: I enjoyed our conversation last night. I'm heading out, I'll call you when I get back from seeing Tara. I love you...

Tara = Good friend from Highschool that just called and we're going to see eachother again for the first time in nearly 4 years. I have to get dressed and my brother wants to use the computer.
 
posted by Clarity25 at 5:31 PM |


6 Comments:


At January 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

Beatiful pictures!

At January 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

Damn, that means I can't call you now !!!!!!
I miss you. I need to hear your voice!

I am just seeing this amazing Live Jazz concert on T.V. . Its like awakening a part inside me I covered up. I neeeed to play Jaaaaazzz again. Its in my veins. Its bubbling out.

The pictures are great by the way. Makes me wish we could really go to Tunesia!

I looooooooove you! I am bursting! I want to touch you!

At January 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

Heya - just saying hello and glad you're home. But it's not really home without Eric, is it? (PS: I figured out just now that you're over here, now. Duh.)

At January 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

Emily - Thank you!

Eric - Your note had me cracking up! Exactly how drunk were you when you typed that?! *laughing* I love you! I wanted to call you as soon as I got home but I couldn't get Jay off the phone. Once I managed to... It was too late.:(

Acorn - Thanks for saying "hi!"

Tara - It's you! How cool! I had fun tonight too! We'll definitely get together again soon, But you're NOT paying and that's FINAL.

At January 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

Wow. Stunning photos. Really different landscape and really beautiful.

At January 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

I wasn't drunk! (indignant british accent)

I was feelin' the Jaaaazz!



<body>