Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Michael
5 years ago, we received a furry little persian blue cat from a friend. She just dropped him off at our house one day. He bumped into the furniture, ran into glass doors, wobbled around and fell off the edge of beds. We feared that he might be a little...slow.

But he has matured into the rather pompous, majestic, and lazy cat that he is today. However, he's the only cat I have ever met that will NEVER scratch, and that rolls over on his back and lets you pet his tummy while purring happily. We love him to death.


We couldn't take Michael with us to Germany due to the regulations. So My family took him in. My mother is a bit fed up with his fur. Which is long and all over the house.

"He was a little ball of a dust mop when he was younger, now he's just a big one. The only use he would have is if you stuck a pole into him and used him to dust off the furniture."
-Mom

Yeah..Mom's not too fond of Michael right now. Mostly he just perches in high locations and peers down judgmentally at everyone in the household.

To Eric: There's your picture you requested, unfortunately he was too lazy to get down and pose for me. (not a big surprise) But he's still as beautiful as always.

It was so good hearing your voice last night on the phone. When we hung up I wished I could be there to crawl into bed with you and feel you close. I just sat there listening to the dial tone and feeling this heavy ache in my chest. I miss you so much.

I'm sorry about the silly spider argument, I'm glad we have a relationship where we CAN argue and laugh about it later.

I keep thinking back to our last night together... I wish I could feel your head on my stomach again and run my fingers through your hair...

I love you....



 
posted by Clarity25 at 9:11 AM |


6 Comments:


At January 18, 2006, Blogger JulieU. 

C-
Thanks for making a blogspot diary. Cool idea and blogspot has feeds so I can keep up with your pictures easily. (I am a total rss junkie)
Nice template and good pictures...Yay! something more to read in the mornings!
You may want to turn on your word verification in your comments. Otherwise you may get spam comments. It's in you template section under the comments tab (or something like that)

At January 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

Now here is a cat I'd like to have, I'm not a "cat" person, I need affection, unconditional, just like a dog gives ;-), but this cat could change my "just look, don't adopt" policy about them ;-)

At January 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

My love, sorry I am leaving a comment so late (I actually had to get upout of bed when I remembered.) This e-communication thing just isn't my thing (as you know).
It was so good talking to you today. It's what keeping me alive. I am holding up here, but its hard not to become a total mess without you.
I hope you are having a good time overthere though. You should be fully present. I know that everyones better, whereever you are. And so I just have to share you with the rest of the world with the greater good in mind.
I love and adore you...infinately!
kisses,
Eric

At January 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

Thanks for introducing Michael to everyone. I am so proud of him for the nice comment he got from steph. He does deserve to be a celebrity...well...that is to say, it would suite his personality.

At January 19, 2006, Blogger Kathleen 

My Mom used to say the same thing about the YS's cat after YS had to leave her with Mom. She cried her eyes out last week when we had to put YS's cat to sleep. Your mom probably likes Michael more than she thinks she does.

Try to snap a pic of Michael when he's getting underfoot in the kitchen - i.e., before you feed him! ;-) They can be quite devious, can't they?

My Igor *loves* getting his belly rubbed. You start petting him and he rolls over on his back with his legs up. What a goofball he is.

At January 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

Your cat looks very sophisticated:)



<body>