Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Wir sind Fertig
We did it.

Okay, So I'm starting this photo blog separate from my Diaryland locked diary as a very personal project. My goal is to take a photograph every day for the next year. This is my place to post them. If you're reading this, chances are you are a friend in every day life or you're my family. I'm still debating how many people I'm going to open up about this with. How personal this will be or how much I will share of myself in this blog. I guess I'll just play it by ear.

But it seems like a fun way to document every day of my life through pictures.

and this is the first entry.

For those that might stumble opon this that do not know me. I am in my twenties, I work as an artist in Germany with my husband. In three months I'll be moving back to America.

That's all for now.



My painting palette. It's a respresentation of the state of my life right now.
 
posted by Clarity25 at 12:55 PM |


1 Comments:


At January 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

Very cool idea with this blog!



<body>