Friday, December 01, 2006
We're moving
Okay It's official.

We're moving.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


We found the perfect apartment in a great location for an affordable price.

It's close to Eric's job and it's a dream come true. It's the downstairs flat in a large "mother/daughter House". It has a large backyard with a patio.

We signed the six month lease today!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


We just returned from meeting with our landlord. Eric collapsed into bed with a smile and I read the lease agreement to him. I have to admit that I just barely skimmed it when it was initially handed to me. I was just so eager to sign on the dotted line and make this move official.

No scary small print or unexpected surprises.

My bestfriend from Florida is here to visit for a few weeks. She just arrived today. We all went out to the chinese buffet and Starbucks. It's so nice to have her here! she offered to also help with the moving.

The flat will be available on December 5th. 5 more days!

I should really start packing....

I'm sorry I haven't updated with all the details from my trip to Las Vegas yet. That will be my next entry! I've just been busy lately and life has been a little crazy.

Right now I'm excited about all the changes in my life, but also incredibly exhausted. It's been a long day.

Just a quick update. Longer one coming soon!
 
posted by Clarity25 at 12:45 AM |


10 Comments:


At December 01, 2006, Blogger Lisa K 

Yay! I'm so happy for you!

At December 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

Hey you!!! How come I dont have your password for D-land anymore??? How come you came over here without telling me??? I miss you!!! I got a new e-mail address now its betchyinthepink@hotmail.co.uk you will have to e-mail me your addy aswell coz I lost all of mine.

Get in touch soon, ok??

And congrats on the new place xxx

At December 01, 2006, Blogger Brandy 

From that first pic I would have guessed that you two were floating with joy!!

So happy and excited for both of you!!!!

Now get packing!

At December 03, 2006, Blogger warcrygirl 

Congrats to you two! You guys will be so much happier now. Yay for privacy!!!

At December 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

Congratz Clarity,
This is what you and Eric need.
It will just get better from here.
Good Luck with the move tomorrow.

At December 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

Hi Clarity, Best of luck with today's move, hope it goes smoothly. Oh and love the feet picture!

At December 05, 2006, Blogger Kathleen 

Today is Moving Day!!!! Have a great move!

At December 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

I'm just excited that Colleen is there and you get to spend time with her. I know how precious that time is. Also, I'm excited for you and Eric to live on your own again. Even though money will be tight, I know that it will help you feel better about life and where you are at in the long run. Just know that sometimes, things work out the way they are supposed to, you are in America for a reason, some of which you have realized, and some of which still lay ahead of you as pleasant surprises. I look forward to hearing more good news from you that I know is in your future. If I can keep believing in the hope of my own life, I know you can keep believing it for yourself too.

At December 08, 2006, Blogger Stacia 

I'm so glad you guys got your own place. I hope things work out with your dad. I know how that goes. Have fun catching up with sex!!!

At January 17, 2007, Blogger candoor 

still so you, so real in your words... hope your holidays were beautiful, your new year and new place are starting off great, and your love continues to shine...



<body>