Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Back home
I just returned from my trip. 3 days in Las Vegas and 5 days in Arizona. It was an incredible experience.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


But It was a sad flight home.

It was hard to say goodbye to my friend. Arizona is long way from New York.

I wish we had more time together...

I was sick during the flight. My ears were popping and my head was pounding. There was a lot of turbulance and thick grey clouds. The Fasten seatbelt sign was glowing red through the entire ride. I tried to sleep, but my head kept bumping against the window everytime the plane jolted.

I fell asleep in my husband's arms the minute I arrived back home.

I slept for 12 hours straight.

I really miss my friend. Why can't we live closer?

So much to write about and pictures to post from this trip. Unfortunately I'm incredibly sick at the moment. I need to climb back into bed.

Pictures coming soon.

I hope everyone had a good week.
 
posted by Clarity25 at 5:52 AM |


12 Comments:


At November 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

Welcome Home, Clarity!

I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures from Las Vegas! Feel better soon!

At November 08, 2006, Blogger Kathleen 

Welcome home, Clarity. I can't wait to see your pictures - to see Vegas through your eyes. *hugs*

At November 08, 2006, Blogger warcrygirl 

UGH! Get yourself some chicken soup! Hope you feel better soon, can't wait to hear about your trip.

At November 08, 2006, Blogger warcrygirl 

UGH! Get yourself some chicken soup! Hope you feel better soon, can't wait to hear about your trip.

At November 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

Get well soon Clarity, nice to have you back online again. Looking forward to seeing your pics of the trip!!

At November 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

hey clarity....
you better get better soon...i am coming home for my birthday....i am flying up on november 29 and am staying till december 13...get ready....my birthday is on the third..we better be getting together!!!!!! i am looking foward to seeing you and do not want to hear excuses!!!! i love and miss you alot

At November 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

I've been waiting anxiously for you to come back home and tell us about your trip! Sorry you aren't feeling well, plane trips are wicked on colds. Feel better and we'll just have something to look forward to when you are feeling better.

At November 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

Remember to ask for a bloodtest for Michael to rule out a thyroid condition/and/or catch it quickly.

At November 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

I'm glad you had a safe trip home. Feel better soon! ((Hugs))

At November 18, 2006, Blogger Mike B 

Hope you are feeling better. Nothing worse than flying with a cold or the flu, with sinuses throbbing and ears popping. Also looking forward to your pictures, as your eye plus your camera plus the American Southwest are sure to yield some nice images.

At December 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

Left a comment in your other place, but just hedging my bets by duplicating. Just want you to know I sent you an email with a "virtual" xmas card and I don't want it to go to your spam folder. Also, hey, we want to see Vegas pictures still so in the rush of the holidays and end of the year events, write that down so you can remember to do that when you get a moment!

At April 09, 2013, Anonymous Anonymous 

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do
it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thanks a lot

Here is my webpage :: weight lost



<body>