Sunday, July 15, 2007
Going to San Francisco
It's been a while since I've updated here.

Life has been hectic. I have a new job that takes up most of my time these days and there hasn't been much to write about..

Until now...

There has been a new development in our life and I was waiting until I told all my family members before writing about this.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Our Good friend from art college that now lives in San Francisco invited us to live with him.

We are moving to San Francisco in September!!

I've never been to California and never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that I'd live there. We talked this through all last week and now it's official. We ARE going to do this. Life is too short not to.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


We decided that we would store most of our belongings and furniture at my parents house for now.

We will pack up our little Toyota Corolla with all the essentials (as much as we can possibly fit) and drive cross country to San Francisco.

My father will drop the cats off at the airport once we reach San Francisco and we will pick them up from the pet cargo area. I think they would handle a couple of hours in an airplane better than a road trip

Since we'll be moving into a fully furnished apartment with our friend, it doesn't make sense to bring over our entire household just yet.

We'll be taking the (I-80) Lincoln Highway route from NY to CA. We'll be driving through a number of states...

New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, Wyoming, Utah, Nevada...

and finally we'll reach California.

But before that drive, we'll be visiting our friend for a couple of days next week. I can't wait to see him.

We have standby tickets from our Aunt that works for an airline company. I hope we can get on a flight...

I'm so excited!!

Another big move and change in our life, so It's time to start up this blog again...We never seem to stay in one place long enough to call it "home" but that's what makes life interesting.
 
posted by Clarity25 at 5:45 AM |
<body>