Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Germany vs. Italy
Eric is pacing right now. There is a lot of nervous energy in our house.

It's half-time. We're watching the Germany vs. Italy Semi Finals game.

My whole family is absorbed and we're sitting on the edge of our seats. It's 0-0 right now and it's head to head.



Eric was clenching my hand tightly during this game. This is the big game. If Germany wins they go onto the finals... if they lose. They're out. Berlin has a mile of fans screaming on the street and streets of Rome are overflowing with frenzied supporters as well. I know all my friends in Germany have their phones off the hook and are glued to their television sets.


Directly after this game, we're rushing into Manhattan to catch a broadway play for the fourth of July. (all tickets were half-price - a holiday special) So I wont be updating with the results.

If Germany wins, you can be assured that Eric will be crying tears of joy, screaming on the top of his lungs and we'll be partying hard tonight...

If we lose... He'll go into the corner of the room and cry tears of grief.

If you're reading this and the game is still on. Turn on your T.V.'s and root for Eric's home team!!!:)

And Happy Fourth of July!!

The game is back on! So...That's all for now!


 
posted by Clarity25 at 3:59 PM |


10 Comments:


At July 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

oh my goodness... I was totally shocked at today's game. I can't believe Italy won, we were all at my parents house watching the game. I was thinking aww Eric is gonna be so sad. Regardless of who won, it was a very good game, really exciting. They both played good.

At July 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

viva la WANKERS! bunch of slimy CHEATS!

im so depressed too ... i cant believe this has happened.
italy shud have been kicked out when they played australia.

Deutschland uber alles!

At July 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

I literally screamed into the phone and hung up on an unsuspecting Bob. Then I tore at my hair and got so angry I was thrashing. I pretty much lost it. I got like, sweaty. I'm totally heartbroken. We really deserved this victory.

At July 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

The last anonymous was me. I am off to sulk, now.

At July 04, 2006, Blogger Brandy 

I was so sure that Germany would win..tell Eric I'm so sorry..could be worse..Canada didn't even qualify for the world cup.

Hope the play was good!
Happy 4th of July!

At July 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

aw fuck.

I saw the game. I'm sorry you guys. :(

Germany should have won!

At July 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

sorry about the results...I don't think anyone expected that...and so close to the end of the match. If it had gone to penalties, Germany definitely would have won.
Hope you're well!

At July 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

miss you. hope all is well. love always.

At February 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Purifiers+replacement+air+filters

At April 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »



<body>