Friday, June 30, 2006
What a game!
Eric was screaming and cheering on the top of his lungs today.

Germany vs. Argentina had us on the edge of our seats. Anyone who caught the World Cup game today will know what I'm referring to. What a crazy game.


Germany is moving on to the semi-finals!

I can't remember the last time I saw Eric this excited over a soccer game. His embrace knocked me over and took the breath out of me.


It's 8:45 P.M. in Germany. I know our friends there will be partying hard tonight. I'm sure every pub, cafe, and nightclub is packed to the rim. They probably broadcasted the game live on a large screen in the center of the Altstadt. I wish I could be there during this time.

So just a little shout out to all those in Germany, Eric and I are in America right now but we're cheering along with you.



 
posted by Clarity25 at 8:46 AM |


8 Comments:


At June 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

I saw that game too! I was thinking about you and Eric! I'm glad Germany won and Eric is so happy!

I think they're going to take it all the way:)

At June 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

I saw the game - was really gripping. I have to admit that Germany were fantastic with those penalties! :) I shall be getting excited tomorrow when England play. pink-faiy xxx

At June 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

It is absolutely CRAZY here, I never saw something like this before. People are shouting and singig, dancing on the streets and blocking all the traffic. The cars are honking all night, and it doesn`t end. I never saw so many german flags....I`ll post some pictures in my diary tomorrow. Berlin - Berlin - wir fahren nach Berlin!!!!!!!!!

At June 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

god those germans are so sexy!!!! those pictures are great!!!!! love me a sexy foreigner..lol..i talked to eric the other day..it would be great if i could get you on the phone evenntually...do you think you could make that happen?..lol...hope to talk to you soon...mwah....i love you guys!!!!

At June 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

It's WILD here in Germany!!! You have no idea!!

At June 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

I don't know a thing about soccer (or is football?) but I would love to be in the middle of that kind of excitement.

At July 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous 

I ran outside afterward to high five all the Germans screaming in the street.

Cross your fingers tonight for Les Bleus!

At March 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Alan yunmalaysian model



<body>